Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A home grown tomato??

I'm sure most people would see the title of this blog and think that I am completely off my rocker. Well, that is probably partially true. I like to be different and I like for people to think, so I figured that I had probably accomplished both of these things with the name of my blog!! In case you are wondering, I got the idea from a Lewis Grizzard quote...(that is displayed at the top of the right column of this blog). Anywho-I just wanted to say hello and welcome you to my blog!! I hope that you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!!

1 comment:

  1. If you've ever eaten a homegrown tomato, then these words ring true! You will cry as summer days slip away and unless you have canned, you'll be back to eating grocery store greenhouse tomatoes until next year.

    ReplyDelete